Monday, July 13, 2009

Synchronistic Reveries

It was a perfect moment in time, my new favorite memory. So much understanding was gotten from such a simple and natural act that it seems set up. The very forces of nature bow to us and put us high in their regards. A feverish melody in passing. The dyad drifts down slowly between us and lands for a brief moment. It stares deeply into my soul and reflects back my wants and needs only to flutter off as mysteriously as it had phased into recognition. Its purpose fulfilled, the dyad can now go on and grow into its own life. I can only hope for such satisfying results in my own life. I'm not sure if the Dyad has made a promise or if it is just a vision of what could be, what should be. In all of the ways you have touched my mind, thank you Dyad...your kindness overwhelms me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an adequate response for this, so

    <3

    thank you for experiencing the world like you do, you witchy little man. Thanks for sharing with us troglodytes.

    ReplyDelete